Come with me on a journey and discover your creative talents...
Have you ever wanted to learn how to paint in a botanical style? Well here you can!
Learn to paint and improve your watercolour skills with Billy Showell - President of The Society of Botanical Artists.
Join online and have access to a huge variety of botanical and watercolour painting techniques. It is a treasury of step-by-step tutorials that you will have access to 24/7.
From beginner to advanced, Billy demonstrates every step of painting. Join her in her home studio as she explains her techniques in a relaxed and friendly style.
Expert tuition from the president of the SBA - The Society of Botanical Artists, Billy Showell
Unlimited 24/7 access to over 125 clear and easy to follow tutorials.
One of the only botanical tutorial sites to offer you a new tutorial every two weeks.
Tutorials for all levels of ability - separated into beginner, intermediate and advanced skill levels.
Each tutorial includes a download pack with line drawing and reference images to help you get started.
Add tutorials to your favourites list and build your very own online library of your most loved tutorials.
Adjust the video playback speed to clearly see every detail of the tutorial.
A set of short techniques videos to show you all of my key techniques and get your paintings looking great.
Sketching to mixing colour, preparation to completion, everything you need to know to develop your painting skills.
Get involved with our online members community. Discuss tutorials, ask questions and upload your paintings.
Technical support provided should you get stuck!
Latest tutorial preview
This plump and rather imposing vegetable is the most luscious purple with an intriguing knobbly top. I chose to paint it as the texture is so wonderful and the top contrasts so beautifully with its smooth body. Take your time with this project, don't over sweep the colour and don't rush the detail. Maybe you could combine this eggplant with the previous aubergine study? Happy painting Billy x
TRY IT FOR FREE
- Register for free and you can trial some of my tutorials today. A great taster for the full paid memberships and forever free!
- Taster videos and tutorials showing you different techniques that you can play around with, get stuck into, and go on to use with our paid tutorials.
- You will also receive a preview video each time a new paid tutorial is listed, giving you the chance to see exactly what you are missing with our paid memberships.
- Free tips and techniques to get you painting with confidence.
- Upgrade to either of our "Full Bloom" paid memberships at any time.
Approx. $15.99 USD*
*Subject to current exchange rate
- Monthly Membership gives you full, unrestricted access to Billy's entire tutorial library.
- Brand new tutorial added every two weeks carefully planned to lead you through the project step by step.
- Immediate access to all tutorials, build your library of projects and revisit them at your leisure, all at a great value, low monthly price.
- No minimum contracts, meaning if you need to take a break you can cancel at any time without penalty, and you have the option to upgrade to our annual plan at any time.
- *Automatic monthly membership renewal - unless cancelled beforehand.
Approx. $132.99 USD*
*Subject to current exchange rate
- Annual Membership gives exactly the same unrestricted access as the monthly plan.
- With a brand new tutorial uploaded every two weeks, build your library of tutorials and revisit them at your leisure, all at our best value annual price.
- Save 30% over the course of the year when compared to our monthly plan! - That's equivalent to 3 months free!
- Complete as many projects as you like for only £1.92 per week!
Come and join me in my online studio!
- *Automatic annual membership renewal - unless cancelled beforehand.